The purpose of this agreement is to set forth our terms and conditions upon which you agree to act as an Independent Agent (A.K.A. Producer) Affiliate, Vendor, member with ONE Insurance Network (the ASSOCIATION).
You, Member means the company and / or individual submitting for acceptance of membership.
Independent Agent means a licensed Insurance individual by the resident State in good standards.
Affiliate – means an approved organization and / or company independent entity by the ASSOCIATION.
Vendor means the ASSOCIATION authorized service provider (ASP) and also mean third party.
1. Effective as of the date of execution of this Agreement online or printed/scanned/emailed you are engaged by the ASSOCIATION as a non-exclusive member.
2. There are five types of memberships and they are:
a). Free Member
b). Associate Member
3. Each membership is based upon annual membership.
4. MEMBERSHIP FEE: Free membership is a basic membership (A.K.A. Regular member) with no back office access and no support services. The Associate Member and Nonprofit Member fee shall be $350.00 annually. Third Party fees, if any, are paid in accordance to the Association approved third party terms and conditions with the Association.
5. The third party products or services offered by the third party is based upon the third party terms and conditions and the selection participation will be at the discretion of the third party.
6. RENEWABLE membership is an option year. Membership will be automatic renewed unless Member notify the ASSOCIATION within 30 days of cancellation.
7. At all times each Vendor member (if applicable) will maintain standards of performance established by Federal and participating State Regulations and behavior and ethical standards established by the ASSOCIATION.
8. REFERRALS: The number of Potential Client / Customer Referrals provided to the selected Independent Agent Associate should be the sole discretion of the Affiliate agency terms and conditions. Potential Client / Customer Referrals to the Independent Agent for products and services shall be processed thru the assigned Affiliate agency selected solely by the ASSOCIATION. The ASSOCIATION, Affiliates and / or Vendors make no guarantees of REFERRALS and / or LEADS of potential clients / Customers, individuals, and/ or business entity that would produce an increase in member income.
9. It is agreed that neither you or your association of another entity will be treated as an employee of the ASSOCIATION for federal and state tax purposes. Rather, you will be an independent agent member of the ASSOCIATION and will be solely responsible for payment of all federal, state and local tax obligations with respect to all amounts paid to you by the Affiliate/Vendor.
10. The member allows the ASSOCIATION and / or Affiliates to use your name and logo in the customer / client list on its official website, use it in case studies and white papers and display them on its or partners’ websites or at any other location deemed fit by it and containing material listing the work that it has successfully done for the member. The ASSOCIATION warrants that it will use these privileges in good faith, taking reasonable care to protect the interests of the member.
11. No news releases, including photographs, public announcements or confirmation of same, or any part of the subject matter of the Agreement or any phase of any program hereunder shall be made without prior written approval of the ASSOCIATION.
12. Member shall keep confidential all reports, information and data given to, prepared or assembled by the ASSOCIATION. Such information shall not be made available to any person, firm, corporation or entity without first obtaining written consent of the ASSOCIATION.
13. TERM: The term of our agreement is for 1 years. The agreement will continue until terminated by either parity with a 30 day written notice. The notice may be submitted by email to cancelOIN@oneinsurancenetwork.org
14. CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF CONDITIONS: We may revise and update these Terms of Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set forth in Governing Law and Jurisdiction will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice on or prior to the date the change is posted on the Website.
15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the ASSOCIATION, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- These Terms of Condition permit you to use the Website for use in accordance with its terms and conditions. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
- You must use the Website or any services or materials available through the Website only for their intended purposes.
- If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of the Terms of Service, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the ASSOCIATION. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
16. TRADEMARKS: The ASSOCIATION name, the term “ONE Insurance Network,” the ASSOCIATION logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the ASSOCIATION or its affiliates or licensors represents the trademark. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the ASSOCIATION. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
17. PROHIBITED USES: You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the Website:
In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries). For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, violating child labor laws or otherwise. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
18. ADDITIONALLY, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
19. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
20. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms and Conditions means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
21. Member and its Facilities shall indemnify and hold the ASSOCIATION, its respective affiliates, agents, officers, directors and employees (the “Indemnities”) harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (whatsoever, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees) that are awarded against or incurred after the date hereof by any of them, relating to acts or omissions of Member and/or Affiliates which relate in any way to this Agreement, including, without limitation, any claims resulting from a failure to pay for any products and services purchased by Member or any of its Affiliates.
22. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the then obtaining rules of the American Arbitration Association in the State of Tennessee, and a judgment upon any award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
23. THE ASSOCIATION DOES NOT MAKE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD BY ANY AFFILIATE; AND MEMBER AND ITS FACILITIES HEREBY EXPRESSLY RELEASE THE ASSOCIATION FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AND ANY BREACH OR ALLEGED BREACH OF WARRANTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
24. The ASSOCIATION reserves the right to accept or reject any submitted application without cause in accordance to applied Federal and State Federal and State laws.
25. This contract is made and executed and shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Tennessee, County of Shelby.
If the foregoing accurately contains the terms and conditions of our Agreement, kindly execute this Agreement by accepting the online terms and conditions where indicated and applicable.